Friday, April 16, 2010

It's Friday in the corner...

Afternoon ladies and gents...so it's a crummy day in the Real OC....I spent much of the morning at the Oklahoma County Courthouse in Judge Gregory Ryan's courtroom. We were chasing down Mark Whitney...he's a shady contractor we've been after for awhile now. He's been on our radar for awhile...complaints against him started coming in years ago...ever since I've been at K4. The story should air next week sometime....I'll keep you posted. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. I had planned on moving some furniture tonight from Tulsa to Oklahoma City...but Huck (he's my jack russell/boston terrier mix) got sick...the Vet says he has a parasite...not pretty...take my word for it....so I think we'll take it easy tonight...try to stay home with the lil' guy. Let me leave you with a final thought for the week...well, maybe not such much a final thought...but something to keep in mind...
(www.smartconsumertips.com)

Four Very Healthy Attitudes
1. Become a Lifelong Learner.
Gain up to 2.5 years. People who maintain a healthy intellectual curiosity throughout their lives can improve their RealAge by up to 2.5 years.
2. Be Active.
Gain about 5 years. Even minor exercise -- two 20-minute walks per day -- can make you nearly 5 years more youthful.
3. Laugh a Lot.
Gain up to 8 years. Laughter reduces stress, strengthens your immune system, and can make improve your effective RealAge by up to 8 years.
4. Reduce Stress.
Gain up to 32 years! High stress makes you vulnerable to heart attacks and strokes, effectively making you as much as 32 years older than your calendar age. All you need is a strong social support network coupled with the stress-reduction strategies.

I'm Scott Hines...In Your Corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment